Saturday 21 March 2015

WWW in Manila - Seohyun

This trip was my first service trip and I would like to say that it was really good. We did many things during these weeks and especially playing with the kids are very impactful. Even though our team did hard constructions, I think the thing that will last in my memory for the most time is playing with the kids. The kids at KIM, street kids, and the kids at feeding, they were all sweet and so friendly. I went to feeding one time, as a small group, and it was really fun, but because I did not go there frequently, I do not have many memories. However, I played a lot with the kids at the street, and at the KIM. I do not like swimming that much, but when I was swimming with the street kids, I was so engaged playing with them, and I was so happy when the kids were laughing because of me. I feel so sad that I can't remember their names a lot, but if I have another opportunity, I would really love to come back again. And also, I will really miss the kids at the KIM. On the last day's concluding devotion, I got a letter from a little boy named Danile, and at that moment, I was so touched because I didn't really expected that. So I wrote another letter to him and I'm going to write some post cards when I get back to Singapore!


No comments:

Post a Comment