Saturday 21 March 2015

Last night in Manila - Yujin

After we went to the waterfall, we had some free time. Team Manila all went to the children's home for devotions and final goodbyes to the children. After the devotion, Ms. Bandy gave us some free time to say goodbye, hug them, or anything you wanted to do for the children. So I, Yujin, took one girl who was super close with me and started to cry outside. Jessica, the girl, made me calm down and told me to stop crying. So I stopped crying and started to take selfies with her and others. I kept chasing Rozert who is super duper cute boy who loves me, but he kept ran away from me. Finally, he hugged me and took a picture with me. I tried not to cry, but then everyone was crying so right after I left children's home, my tears started to come out. Almost everyone including me was crying during the whole last meeting. We had time to talk about the week, but because I cried so much I could not think of anything except for missing the children. Aaron's parents bought us pizza so we enjoyed it then we all packed up and went to sleep for last day in Manila.


Yujin with a kid from the community

No comments:

Post a Comment