Tuesday 17 March 2015

Overview of the trip- Seong Woo Hong (Jim)

When we first arrived in Manila, we were assigned our animal groups, the groups we will stick with throughout the work days. I was in the Cheetah group alongside Lucy, Austin, Deborah and Sunny. At first I was unhappy with team I was assigned but after hanging out with the team, I got to know the team better. We basically spent majority of the time together which allowed us to really bond. Now I am really comfortable with my team and I think we are really clicking together. Throughout our whole trip, we did many different kind of constructions, swimming, helping out at the children home and the feeding. Our whole team is going to Tent City Thursday for our final job. We will be doing feedings, balloon animals and playing sports with the kids. I hope we will be able to invest in the children's lives for the remaining time and end our trip on a high.

No comments:

Post a Comment