Saturday 21 March 2015

Angel Chen _(: 3 J < ) _

Well I have too much stuff to say but I don't think I can write that down because I am not a literature person, so I gonna try to use my ways to write my feelings down as AWESOME as impossible.

Hey guys I have to say that this is really CRAZY! You will enjoy it! You will have to sweat a lot, laboring under the hot sun,hammering big nails out of woods, or waving your shovels digging out whole bunch of dirty stuff, that was really mad! (Smiling like a bad guy) But also, you will have chance to playing with kids who are very very poor, sharing your happy time with them, get to know more really cool people in this trip.

When people are in Singapore or any other places which gives they shelter, they feels like the world is definitely good, they can not realize that there are so many people suffering in the world. Even sometimes they saw news about that, they probably thinks "Yea~So?What is that about me?That is not my business~~~" or like "Oh yea,they are so poor,but I can not help they~" This idea is SO WRONG when they are out of the comfortable place. They are going to get to know more about the world god had made, and they will notice how much they owe their god because they are just having nice times hanging out with their friends when there are uncountable people suffering uncomfortable stuff that maybe they could not even image! Only when they are out of the shelter, got the same feeling of them, notice what UNCOMFORTABLE really means, them they can realize that "Oh Yes I am being so loved!". But the point I want to say that is not how this STUPID IDEA is, but is trying to help people in need is very very very AWESOME! They gonna feel uncomfortable when they are laboring, but the pain in hearts hurts most, shouting out loudly inside your soul "Hey I really feels uncomfortable for I can not help them more!" YES!That is it! The strong desire of WE REALLY WANT TO HELP OTHERS!This is the point! These desire is so strong that only when you are laboring suffering outside like crazily, you can feel a bit comfortable.

......Sorry for being to emotional. _(: 3 J < ) _

I mean...It is very very very very cool to get out of the small world people had been through before and understood how silly they were and tried to be smart by helping others which God wants!

Yea anyways,this WWW trip to Manila is truly AWESOME, we met new people here, and help people here, understood more about our school mates and teachers etc. These is too cool! I have too much things to say but I think is better for me to not to write too much. Join us and you will feel you are awesome than ever before!

Thank you for reading my crazy non-sense talking. _ ( : 3 J < ) _

No comments:

Post a Comment