Thursday 19 March 2015

Movie Night - WonWoo

I am WonWoo who has given chance to come Manila with these awesome teammates. It is really blessing to be in Manila and I want to share about one of my best moment. Our whole team went to have a Movie Night with the kids at children's home. We watched Indiana Jones and it had some scenes that would have possibly scared some kids. Therefore, I asked Christian who was sitting beside me, a kid from children's home, if he was scared but he said "No". He asked me if I wanted to know the reason why he was not sacred and I told him that I would be happy to know. Then, he told me that it was because Jesus is in his heart. I was really impressed and I appreciated God for being with him. It just made me pray for Christian immediately. I believe that all the kids in children's home will be with God and God will take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment