Tuesday 17 March 2015

Jevan's Perspective of the Manila Trip

My name is Jevan. I am a freshman at ICS. One day we (Monkey group: Wonwoo, Rachel, Feng, Angel R, and Angel C.) went to a children's home. All of us played with the kids there. It was quite fun to play soccer with the kids there and also play basketball with them too. I got to make many small new friends there. I got to put them on my shoulders and run alongside them. A small kid named Rans wanted me to go on my shoulders and I let him. I carried him for about half an hour. I was tiring and fun at the same time as I asked the Rans where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do. The Manila Trip here for me has been very fun and interesting. I got to make new friends and better relationships with people I went with on this trip. I got to see and meet new people from different countries that aren't as fortunate as me. This trip really helped me to get out of my comfort zone to help others.


No comments:

Post a Comment