Saturday 21 March 2015

Manila Post- Angel R

Hi people! Tonight is the last night we are in Manila. I'm very sad that we have to go, I feel like I want to stay longer. One memory that will always stick with me is the children's laughter when I played with them (Especially in the sports fest). I met a lot of kids who I will remember my whole lifetime, and memories that I will always remember. All of the activities were awesome, and I felt like we've bonded as a community and as a family. I really liked the river because everyone was working together as a group and cheering one another. A lot of my friends and I almost have no intention of going back home. I really feel that all of us are close friends now, and what I'm afraid of the most is that when we go back, none of us will feel this way anymore. However, I know that it won't happen because of our bond as a family. I really want to come back next year, and the next year after that and all of the years, actually I want to relive all of these memories. If I had the chance to go back in time and relive anyone of my days, it would be one of these days because this trip was just that awesome. I'm really happy I went to Manila, and I hope I really did make an impact on this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment