Sunday 15 March 2015

Manila Trip Journal - Sunny

Manila, and the Cuatro region our headquarters is in is an area of need. There are impoverished children everywhere that need the support of organizations like KIM. We see so many kids with nothing but they are supported by the children's home and the schooling that KIM provided. It is amazing how deeply impacting the children. It is also amazing how we can be apart of this movement. We feel such involvement in the community when I see recognizable faces in the street, and when kids at the children's home recognize us and call us by name. My favorite day was when we went to Children's home(where children stay). On the first day, they did not welcome us and not really opened their mind. However, on second day, some kids remembered me and called me Sunny. It was the moment when I felt achieved and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment