Friday 15 March 2013

Farewells

Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when you know that you will never see that person anymore. Today, our whole team had to go to the children's home to say goodbye to the kids for the last time. All the kids were really sweet and made cards for most of our team members. I, myself, got a few cards but the one that is the most important and significant to me is the one I got from two of the kids I got the closest to, Paulo and Zarina. These two kids, who are both brother and sister, are the sweetest kids ever and they just bring so much joy to my life even though I've only been with them for a week. I love them a lot and I sincerely hope that I will somehow get the chance to see them again in the future. They have forever impacted my life and I will never forget them.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment