Thursday 17 March 2016

Tita picture picture me - KI

During this trip, I always carried my camera wherever I go whether we were going to the feeding, constructing, or to the Children's home. One of my goal was to capture every single moments throughout this trip and give every single one of us memories to take back to Singapore. Everywhere I go, I heard kids or even adults calling me "tita picture picture me" to take pictures of them. Some kids were shy to asked for the pictures so I saw them pictures I took of others and they were willing to be open minded and posed for a picture. I loved communicating with the kids through pictures. Even if I love taking pictures of everything, I never realised how much the pictures I took could bring that much of happiness to someone's life. This trip has been so meaningful and valuable and will always remember every single moments of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment