Wednesday 16 March 2016

Hoonjoo - meaningful time in Manila

When I was preparing for this trip, I never knew what will happen. All I knew was that there will be some children that we will be leading devotions and we will be working on construction. When I reached here, it was similar to what I thought. It was hot, there were many children, and constructions going on. However, when I went to the feeding, I was shocked. When I saw the house of people who are in need of feeding, I realized how much blessings and advantage I have. It was a huge influence to me. After feeding was construction. Thanks to the help of the influence, I could work hard. I also enjoyed fighting against my own limit. All of the time will people in need of help, as well as people working together was meaningful, and joyful. I am truly happy as I got to know more about people that I did not know.

1 comment: