Wednesday 16 March 2016

Kids in Manila - Yujin

Our team Manila all came to KIM ministry last week. Since this was my second time coming to Manila, I was really excited to see kids from last year. Last year, I could not interact with kids in Manila that much so I always regret about it. This year, I played with kids a lot, interacted with them, and I had more courage to go to them first and talked to them. Some of them remembered me, which was amazing! I was so shocked that they even remembered my name. After I went to them and tried to interact with them first, they all started to open their minds and be really friendly and nicely to me. Our team is going back the day after tomorrow and I am so sad that there is no enough time for me to have more good memories with them and waste the time. I miss Singapore too but then I really do not want to go back to Singapore. I made so much memories with the kids and I do not want to forget this time forever. Even though I like the last year team better (It does not mean that I do not like this year team member), I like this year's trip better. It was especially meaningful and impactful to me. It makes me cry that although they had some bad memories when they were young, they still laugh with their big smile and welcome strangers. I love the kids so much and it was the best WWW trip ever. I really do not want to forget this happy memory ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment