Monday 14 March 2016

Monday Construction (from Wonwoo's perspective)

Three groups went to the construction in the morning today. Jungmin, HoonJoo, and I carried the water tank to the construction place and it was super heavy. Thanks Jungmin and HoonJoo! We first had some people to keep digging the hole and collect the soils and rocks into the sack and we had some runners to carry the sacks. Every single one of us were working hard under the hot sun: shoveling and carrying. We also had some people collecting the gravels and sands into the sack while others were carrying those sacks to use for mixing cement. I carried one of the bags of cement which is 40kg and it caused me to be 10 years older after carrying it. I saw all members working nonstop with a very positive attitudes. We encouraged and tried to help each other. It really inspired me and also made me to appreciate my teammates. Through the construction, I felt a strong bond between each members and I thought that I am really blessed to serve other people with this teammates in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment