Wednesday 14 March 2012

Computers and Bible Studies

Today I went to help Mr. Yoo set up the internet in the library for the Cuatro Christian School. We had started the project yesterday and today we finished it. After we connected the computers to the internet, we set up some of the computers and installed some software.
One cool thing that happened today was that I had a Bible study with a couple of kids off the street. One boy named Aiken had asked me to hold a Bible study for him and some of his friends. They came to the courtyard and Gabe, AJ, and I led a Bible study with them. We talked about Daniel and how even though he was taken captive, he was exactly where God wanted him to be. I was very happy to see that the kids had so much enthusiasm for the Word of God. Tomorrow, we will hold another Bible study per Aiken's request. It was a very exciting and fruitful day and I am excited for what is in store for all of us tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers!
Jeffrey

2 comments:

  1. Jeffrey, I love you and miss you. Mom and Dad do, too! We will be praying 4 you! You are doing so well at Manilla. Thank you for writing in the blog! I'm soooooo glad you are coming home tomorrow with the group!
    -YOUR SISTER:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear son Jeffrey,

    I am so proud of you that you helped with computers and led kids for a Bible study. I love you and miss you so much! Will be seeing you at the airport. Love, mom

    Dear Miss Bandy,

    I like your big smile! Thanks a lot. And big thanks to Aunty Kim.
    Jeffrey's mom

    ReplyDelete