Friday 9 March 2012

Bandy Bandy Bandy!

I for a fact do not like any kind of bugs, especially cockroaches. But for some reason or another they seem to be everywhere in Manila. I have seen a few but people were always there and quickly killed them. But last night was when I almost died! I was in the shower and I got out I saw huge cockroach on the sink near my clothes and my ONLY towel. So of course being the logical person I am, I run and grab a hand towel and begin to scream at the top of my lungs "BANDY BANDY BAAANNNDDYYYYYYY!!!!". No one was coming and i began to picture myself stuck in the bathroom all night long. Finally since Bandy didn't care enough to come save me, sweet Mrs. Hane came and found me. Once I was rescued from the scary bathroom i went back up stairs to have all my supportive friends laugh and make fun of me. And i swear that as long as I live i will never step foot back in that bathroom again.
Drew Matthews

4 comments: