Saturday 15 March 2014

Day 3:
This morning our group split up and did different jobs, some of us went to the children's home, The Jazz home, some construction, and taught kids to swim. HI MOMMIE HI DADDY RACHEL'S ALL RIGHT NUNNY SAYS HI. BYE WE MISS UUUUUUUUU AND WE LOVE UUUUUUUUUU <3
- Rachel Lee




We finished painting some murals today at the JAZ home.  JAZ home is where the teens girls are being helped that have been abandoned or abused.  The scenery was nice and the air was cool.  The murals are now pretty because we finished them. Hii mama bear and papa bearrrrr <3 i miss you so much and i love you <333333 be safe and God bless :* CHEERIOS -Cheska-

EAT WELL. PRAY CONSISTENTLY. TAKE CARE. ALL THE LOVE. - YE JI

Today some girls from the team and I went to paint a mural at the JAZ home. We planned on starting our own mural, but instead we ended up finishing a previous mural that another team had started. It was fun and ended up turning out really nice. In the afternoon I swam with the Angles and then played at the children's home. I miss my family. xx -Drew.

My day started off with applying rash cream on my big rashes, one on each leg. The whole team had breakfast, then my group and I got to take a group of kids swimming in the pool. After two hours of awesomeness, my rash came back. We then switched groups and helped mix cement at the Children's home. Then we had lunch. After lunch we didn't really know what we were doing, so we waited until we were told what was going on. I ended up spending the afternoon painting murals. Josh, David and I created an awesome mural for the Children in the school. Lastly I got to chill with all my friends at dinner. Life=complete. -Daniel

-->To the beautiful Mrs & Little Miss Moore - MUAH!
love, Mr. Moore



1 comment:

  1. I love what all of you are doing!!! Miss you and love you too!
    Mrs Moore

    ReplyDelete