Wednesday 19 March 2014

At the feeding this morning.  
 March 19th:
Today I went on a feeding.  I met this little girl, I thought she had the most beautiful eyes.  We gave her some peanut MM's.  After the feeding Marcus, Cheska, Mrs. Goetz and I went to the people's homes and asked them if we could pray for them.  No one said "No".
The poverty was really extreme but there is so much of it here in Manila that you see it everywhere you go.  It was hard at first but now I'm getting use to it.
This afternoon I played with the children in the nursery.  Nursery is not just babies, it also has toddlers.  One of the babies, Marcus or Mikey, I felt a special bond with him.  I held him in my arms for quite a long time.  Most of the babies and toddlers made me smile.  -LiXuan-
Marcus helping with first aid at one of the feedings yesterday.
YeJi painting at the school.


The team painting a mural at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment